Our client is a Hong Kong-based MedTech business specializing in the development, manufacturing and sales of surgical and diagnostic innovations. We are developing groundbreaking technologies that will revolutionize the medical device market which will benefit patients, practitioners and all stakeholders.
- International Business
- Medical Devices
- Market Strategy
- Assist CEO and General Manager in day-to-day operations management of the Company’s business in China;
- Establish corporate governance and regulatory compliance, formulate strategic planning, engage in fundraising exercises and promote investors’ relations;
- Perform due diligence on acquisition targets;
- Identify fundraising and business improvement opportunities;
- Build and manage top-flight sales and marketing, technology and production teams in China;
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans, sales plans and forecasts to achieve the Company’s objectives for products and services;
- Recommend and execute product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share;
- Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits, exploring needs, and anticipating new opportunities;
- Monitor competitors’ products/services, sales and marketing activities;
- Represent the businesses at conferences, trade fairs and networking events;
- Play a key role in product research and development;
- Formulate and execute operational and production strategies to meet regulatory compliance and corporate objectives of medical device commercialization;
- Coordinate with various research and development (“R&D”) teams affiliated with the Company, conduct manufacturability analyses of product designs, and assist in establishing corporate R&D center(s) in China to sustain product innovations;
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including initiatives geared toward operational and production excellence;
- Ensure smooth operation of logistics management, budget management, operational strategizing, third party relations, and support services such as HR, IT, Accounts, Finance, QA/QC, Sales and Marketing, Purchase, Production, Process Engineering and Regulatory;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Degree or above in finance, business or equivalent with 12 plus years of relevant work experience in medical device industry;
- Profound knowledge of the medical device industry with long-term commercial experience in China;
- Proven track record of building teams and building relationships with clients;
- Highly business and result-oriented with the ability to establish/meet business objectives;
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Fluent in both Chinese and English.
Interested parties please attach your English MS Word resume together with your current and expected package to email address at email@example.com or visit www.ghrpro.com for more interesting opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer & welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence & be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within Global HR Pro Limited. Only short-listed candidates will be informed and interviewed. Personal data collected during the process will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We may retain the unsuccessful applications for a maximum period of six months.
GHRP is a leading human capital solution provider in the region, we offers one of the best executive search services throughout the region which focuses on placing high caliber professionals into permanent, contract and temporary positions at all levels of our client’s organization. We specialise in accounting, banking & finance, financial services, human resources, business intelligence, information technology, legal & compliance, luxury retail, real estate, sales & marketing, supply chain & logistics.